Period of implementation: October 2014 – March 2015
Goal of the Project:
The Coalition “All 4 fair trials” is proud to announce the beginning of the new project “Monitoring of the judicial cases connected with the organized crime and corruption” The project is part of the Action Network for Good Governance. This project is funded by the European Commission through the Program IPA CIVIL SOCIETY FACILITY (CSF) 2012-2013 and implemented by the Foundation Metamorphosis in cooperation with Reactor and Macedonian Centre for European Training. The project will last five months starting from October 2014 until March 2015.
The overall objective of the project is:
- To strengthen the independence and efficiency of the Macedonian judiciary in the fight against organized crime and corruption;
- To determine the relation of cases brought before the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption against cases that have been resolved in court in criminal or misdemeanor proceedings;
- Evaluation of judicial efficiency by monitoring of the implementation of legislative changes in the previous period;
- Analysis of the criminal justice response in the fight against organized crime and corruption;
- Assessment of the level of respect for the standards of fair trial.
- Monitoring of 40 judicial cases related to organized crime and corruption.
- Preparation and publication of analytical report;
- Continuous PR campaign activities during the implementation of the project (press release, website of the Coalition, Facebook profile Coalition newsletter);
- Organization of a press conference, on which the results of the project will be present;
- Informing the public by highlighting the report on the website of the Coalition.
Frosina Doninovska – Project Coordinator
Tel: +389 2 6139874